1.Actor Benedict Cumberbatch who played Doctor strange in Avengers volunteered as an English teacher at a Tibetan monastery in Darjeeling, India.
2. India has been the largest troop contributor to the United Nations Peacekeeping Missions.
3. Kumbh Mela gathering in India is visible from space.
4. In Mumbai, Bandra Worli Sealink has steel wires equal to the earth’s circumference.
5. The highest cricket ground in the world in Chail ( Himachal Pradesh )
6. Shampooing is first discovered in India.
7. Water on the moon was discovered by India.
8. World’s second largest milk producer.
9. Zero number is discovered in India.